Sunday, August 23, 2009

parenthood expo in mid valley

Today Publishing is having parenthood expo in mid valley for 3 days - 21st to 23rd August, I was taking leave to go on the first day, first when I arrived I went there to research & see what are things that I need, it was so many things to see, baby's stuffs all are very attractive. A lot of new things that I couldnt get it in the current market but yet i could see it in there cos it has be centralised under one roof so it's quite easy to find thing & ask whatever when there is a query. Ard 11:30pm there was a baby crawling contest. Well what can I say is cannot be denied that all babies are so adorable. ;D And it has been making me to stand there to watch those cute little babies for almost 2 hrs. For those who can crawled very fast & manage to touch the final line their parents were so excited & joyful like winning a lottery ! Perhaps they were so proud with their babies....:) Looking at those babies and it remind me to think of mine, I left her with my in law as I couldnt bring her out cos as nowadays the H1N1 is so scary but I did solute to those parents they were still daring to bring their babies out to the crowd .

About 2pm I felt starving suddenly I realised that I didnt take my breakfast so I went to look for something to eat as I was alone so I decided to go for something fast & not so crowd. Ended up I went to Jusco househole's floor for a nasi lemak ayam rendang set with a drink & free desert. Last time whenever I pass by there the smell was good but this round the so called ayam rendang was too dry & hard, the rice is tastless & last but not least the most excited part was when I about to take the desert (it was the green bean poridge) after 2 spoons I saw something back in colour, when I look clearly it was a death fly float inside there. I was so mad and bring straight to the counter, one of the sale person throw out this " masalah lagi" which mean it happened many times.....and it was my mistake I didnt use my phone to take a pix. They just willing to give me another new bowl and I was thinking he was getting it out from the big pile which perhaps it contains a lot, lot of flies inside who knows ??!! S I refused to take it and yet they were like non of their biz so I was mad and I left, then again I forgot to take another pix of them & the stall.... but I told myself I will never ever go back there anymore & I will spread out the news to other.... !!!

After the inccident I went back to the expo after chosen a lot of my baby's stuffs I have forgotten abt that already.... I enjoyed shopping for my baby's stuffs...I bought her 4 shirts with strawberry, 1 bloster from lovebaby, 1 feeding set, 5 favours organic food, 2 boxes of cereal rice, 1 box of baby's biscuit, 2 pacifier from Avent for 6 - 18m, 1 lovely hat, some wet tissue, pacifier hanger etc.....I assumed my baby will enjoy the things that I bought for her. haha....I brought one bag there & I came back with 4 bags, I got 3 bags for free ! In fact wish to go on Sunday am sure sunday will have more mark down as it is the last day of the expo but I cant.

Well, hope to go again in future if there is any expo for baby !!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment