Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 more buddies....

This is my cousin Qian Qian, she is going to be one year old next month, September. Ma ma yesterday on leave & went out to look for present, as now H1N1 is so serious ma ma said better for me to stay with yehyeh & mama else I will go & choose the present personally ;P


This is Ng Jia Jia my Grace yi yi's 4th baby girl. She is younger than Qian Qian about 3 weeks. Grace yi yi has booked us for Jia Jia one year old birthday party on 18 October, 2009. Ma ma told me I have 2 "one year old birthday" parties to attend in September & one in October and one wedding ceremony in October which is Cath yi yi's wedding. I am looking forward to it, as now for weekend I only stay at home with ma ma & weekday go to yehyeh & mama's house. I am so boring.....;( but heard that this weekend I will go to meet Jia Jia.... yahooo... at last I can go kai kai loh.......Yes !Yes !Yes ! ;P ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment